Koh Ker, Preah Vihear, Anlong Veng
A shorter tour to the northern temples and former Khmer Rouge stronghold of Anlong Veng, starting and ending in Siem Reap.
A nice balance of riding and sightseeing at a laidback pace.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Siem Reap to Koh Ker
- Day 3: Koh Ker to Preah Vihear
- Day 4: Preah Vihear to Anlong Veng
- Day 5: Anlong Veng to Siem Reap
- Day 6: End of tour and airport transfer
This trip has a balance of sightseeing and riding, without any serious technical sections. The exact route taken can be adapted as either a beginner or intermediate ride.
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
|Group Size||Price per person|
|2 - 5 pax||$765|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation