Kompong Cham, Kompong Thom, Preah Kahn, Boueng Melea, Koh Ker, Preah Vihear, Anlong Veng, Banteay Chhmar, Battambang, Siem Reap, Angkor.
In our large temple circuit we take a full look at Cambodia's northern countryside and temple ruins, including the more remote sites of Preah Kahn and Banteay Chhmar.
We also get a feel for rural Cambodia in Battambang before making our way to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Cham
- Day 3: Kompong Cham to Kompong Thom
- Day 4: Kompong Thom to Preah Kahn
- Day 5: Preah Kahn to Boung Melea and Koh Ker
- Day 6: Koh Ker to Preah Vihear/ Anlong Veng
- Day 7: Preah Vihear/ Anlong Veng to Banteay Chhmar
- Day 8: Banteay Chhmar to Battambang
- Day 9: Day ride around Battambang
- Day 10: Battambang to Siem Reap
- Day 11: Angkor Wat (non biking day)
- Day 12: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh (on road)
- Day 13: End of tour and airport transfer
This trip offers mixed terrain at an intermediate to challenging level; rutted red dirt and clay roads with some smaller sandy tracks thrown in. This trip would suit riders of most abilities who want to go off road without going too extreme.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, XR400 or DRZ400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Fly out of Siem Reap or take alternative transport on Day 11 to avoid the tarmac
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
|Group Size||Price per person|
|2 - 5 pax||$2060|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour, Transport and specialist guide at Angkor.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation