Kompong Chhnang, Pursat, Cardamom Mountains, Koh Kong, Jiphat,Kirirom, Kampot, Kep
We head via farmland into the Cardamom Mountain and Aural national park regions for the best offroading in the country; jungle tracks, climbs and water crossings. From there we continue to the southern coast for some great seafood and a touch of seaside R&R
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Chhnang
- Day 3: Kompong Chhnang to Pursat
- Day 4 : Pursat to O Saom
- Day 5: O Saom to Koh Kong
- Day 6: Koh Kong to Jiphat
- Day 7: Jiphat to Kirirom
- Day 8: Kirirom to Kampot
- Day 9: Kampot to Kep and beach R&R on Rabbit Island
- Day 10: Kep to Phnom Penh
- Day 11: End of tour and airport transfer
This is a challenging ride which can become impassable during the monsoon months. Expect a combination of dirt roads, oxcart tracks, single trails, rocky climbs, sand, mud and water crossings, with sealed roads kept to a minimum wherever possible. This tour suits experienced off road bikers, or intermediate level riders who want to push their technical skills.
- End your tour in Sihanoukville on Day 8 for your own beach holiday without the bikes
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, XR400 or DRZ400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
- Shooting Range : Try your hand at an AK47, handgrenade, or even an RPG.
|Group Size||Price per person|
|2 - 5 pax||$1765|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation